Saturday 15 October 2011

summer knitting list

I think now I should stop knitting wooly winter hats and find some projects for the warmer weather. I don't know how many of these I will get through but here is my list, from the top down, for my summer knitting:

Bandana Cowl from the Purl Bee
I think if I make this in a soft cotton it would be great for cooler days. The pattern can be found here.

Summer Scarf by Leslie Webber
I love. love. love the colour and the texture of this scarf!

Silken Straw Summer Sweater from the Purl Bee

For layering. The pattern is here.

Abigail Cardigan by Cecily Glowik Macdonald
This would be my first attempt at sleeves... eeeek! The pattern can be found at Quince & Co.

Summer Socks by Stefanie Fail
And these would be my first attempt at socks... but I'm feeling confident! The pattern is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment